Design & Build Your Studio:
We have helped numerous clients select the right equipment to build an in-house studio in order to shoot their own video and reduce the cost of adding video to your content marketing strategy. This service includes:
- Creating a client-specific parts list for the equipment needed to build an in-house studio. This list may include computers, software, cameras, backdrops, lighting and audio equipment specific to the client’s need.
- Identify the best space within your office to setup a studio, or training your team on how to best utilize a portable studio within your space.
- Installation and setup of all equipment and training your staff on how to use this equipment. This may include everything from basic camera and lights setup to full studio light installation, painting, hanging backdrops on wall mounted brackets, and computer equipment setup, configuration and testing.
- Directing a first shoot start to finish as a live training exercise with your team.
Digital Video Production:
Engaged Video offers a full complement of video production services as outlined below. By choosing to leverage the Engaged Video team to completely produce your digital videos your organization will save on each of the services necessary to produce your spots. To learn more, visit the Pricing page to find out how you can bundle services and quantities of videos in order to maximize your savings and take your digital engagement to the next level.
Onsite Video Shoot:
Engaged Video will deploy a team to your site equipped with all the video equipment necessary to film a high definition video. The terms of the video shoot will be defined in consultation with the partner prior to arriving on site. The length of the shoot will be based on the needs of the project. After an initial consultation with the client, Engaged Video will provide an equipment list necessary to complete filming. The following resources are included in the standard Onsite Video Shoot:
- One team member to film and consult with the client onsite.
- One high definition video camera with shot-gun microphone and tripod to be operated by Engaged Video team member.
- Stationary lighting kit that includes two soft-box lights and an overhead light.
- Basic white or black back drop.
- Additional staff. cameras, lighting or audio equipment can be provided subject to the needs of the project.
Once the Onsite Video Shoot is completed the client has the option to take immediate delivery of the video files, or you may leverage Engaged Video to provide Video Editing Services as defined on this page.
Engaged Video believes in empowering our partner’s creative vision by enabling them to direct the recording of their video projects. Your organization may already have a vendor or staff member that shoots B-Roll and other video resources for the creation of video marketing materials. This service is intended for those partner organizations who don’t have the expertise or access to software solutions such as Final Cut Pro, Motion, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or other video and audio editing solutions to create a professional finished product that represents your organization in the best possible light. Engaged Video will finish the production process by editing your digital assets into a finished video in consultation with the partner. Here’s how the service works:
- Engaged Video consults the partner’s in-house creative team to storyboard the video project.
- Your team shoots video, photography and B-roll.
- Those digital resources are uploaded to a web-share on Google Drive or Dropbox and downloaded by Engaged Video.
- Using the video outline, Engaged Video utilizes cutting-edge video editing software to compose the finished video.
- The finished video is uploaded to the web-share for partner review, notes, revision, and final approval.
After Effects Animation:
Creating a powerful and engaging video may require the use of advanced video animation and sequencing tools such as After Effects or Motion. This service is intended to provide partners with high definition animated video assets to enhance the impact of your digital engagement materials. This service could be used to create dynamic title sequences, animate or enhance the depiction of the partner’s company logo, animate word art and text, or recreate static marketing materials or posters as full-motion animated assets to be used in combination with other materials. Here’s how the service works:
- Engaged Video consults the partner’s marketing team and storyboards the animation project.
- Using the animation storyboard the Engaged Video team creates the animated asset.
- Revisions will be completed by working with the partner to review, revise, and deliver the completed asset upon final approval.
This video asset is an affordable entry point for organizations who want to take the first step into a more dynamic social engagement campaign that utilizes video. The final product will be a rendered full-motion video utilizing images and title cards with voiceover and background music. The finished video product will vary in length depending on client need. The Dynamic Slideshow includes the creation of the following resources:
- Show specific, product or company branded video theme that includes graphical and text branding, full-motion video backdrop, and framing using the partner’s company color palette.
- Title Cards with full-motion video backdrops, including: Company Logo title card; Show/Product title card; Promotional Details title card; and Contact Details with Sales Solicitation Information title card.
- Show-specific or product photographs provided by the partner. Photographs will be framed, over a full-motion backdrop, with text detail overlays, and have dynamic transition effects applied to enhance the presentation of all imagery.
- Voice-over that includes show or product specific details with promotional sales information. Script written either by client or in consultation with client. Recording produced by Engaged Video using royalty-free talent.
- Background music provided by the client or selected by Engaged Video using royalty-free materials selected by working with the client.